The Canon 400D Rebel XTI Digital SLR Camera
Canon 400D Rebel XTI
main selling points of the Canon Rebel XTI 400D are the 10 Megapixel
sensor with a DIGIC II image processor and the inclusion of Canon’s
integrated cleaning system.
This helps protect the internal workings of the camera by reducing,
repelling and removing dust.
Canon didn't include on this model is Liveview. This isn't available
until the later model, which is the Canon 450D Rebel XSI.
The 400D Rebel XTI has an impressive line-up of specifications, which
- 10.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- 3 fps continuous shooting, max. burst 27 large JPEG images
- 2.5" high resolution 230k pixels LCD screen
- High precision 9-point wide-area AF with selectable auto
focus tracking modes
- Super responsive DIGIC II performance and superb image
- Compact and lightweight body
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed & Video Out interface
- Compatible with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses and Speedlite
|Didn't find what you're looking for?
from Canon 400D to Canon Digital Cameras
from Canon 400D to Digital